Sunday, February 17, 2008

winos of mendoza ...


I wouldn't have thought it possible to drink more than we had over the previous 3 weeks of our overlanding trip. How wrong I was.

Arriving in Argentina's wine producing capital of Mendoza with aspirations of taking it easy just wasn't going to happen. With our pals Vanessa & (that lying b*****d) Rhys heading the same direction we spent most of our time taking tours to sample the local produce. Here we are above on the "wines & bikes tour" - not two things which usually mix well - but we managed to only drop the bottle once.

Isn't it funny how it sometimes takes a photograpah for you to tune in to lifes little details? In almost four weeks of travelling with Vanessa I'd never noticed her Minnie Mouse ears before. I've also managed to find an unexpected Killer Whale in one of my photos from the Navimag - I really must start paying more attention ...




No comments: